1. 4th of July CelebratI’On. Start the day off in Mt. Pleasant with a patriotic parade.
2. North Charleston July 4th Festival. The party at Riverfront Park will have music from CoastRunner, The Blue Dogs, and Quiana Parler & Friends.
3. Patriots Point Independence Day Blast. You can’t get any closer to the huge fireworks display off of the U.S.S. Yorktown than this. Bring earplugs.
4. Fourth of July Party on Ashley Point. California Dreaming’s first annual event features all-day drink specials, barbecue, and live music late into the night.
5. An American Celebration. This afternoon-long event at Woodlands Inn closes with a concert by the Summerville Community Orchestra.
6. S.C. Aquarium Fourth of July Celebration. Even though many of the creatures in the aquarium can’t technically be considered "American," you’ll still get one of the best views of fireworks in the city.
7. Uncle Sam Jam. This one on the Mt. Pleasant Pier definitely has the best name of the bunch.