PBR 
Member since Apr 22, 2010


Stats

Friends

  • No friends yet.
Become My Friend Find friends »

Saved Events

  • Nada.
Find events »

Favorite Places

  • None.
Find places »

Saved Stories

  • Nope.
Find stories »

Custom Lists

  • Zip.

Recent Comments

Re: “Whitewashing History — Don't Let Neo-Confederates Make a Lie of the Past

just 6% owned slaves. Sounds like the other 94% poor white trash got talked into fighting a bullshit war that wasn't really about their personal interests, it was about the rich man's.

Where have I seen or heard that before?!

Nothing ever changes in this country and nothing ever changes in this world.

Posted by PBR on April 22, 2010 at 6:21 PM
Classified Listings
  • Lidl
    I have already shopped in Lidl store goose creek sc. three times. I find the… -tim wernicke
  • Black Bean Co.
    I am typically not one to complain or write a bad review but I felt… -Morgan P.

Powered by Foundation   © Copyright 2017, Charleston City Paper   RSS