Electraglide 
Member since Mar 15, 2009


Stats

Friends

  • No friends yet.
Become My Friend Find friends »

Saved Events

  • Nada.
Find events »

Favorite Places

  • None.
Find places »

Saved Stories

  • Nope.
Find stories »

Custom Lists

  • Zip.

Recent Comments

Re: “Let's not let Charleston become Myrtle Beach

Obviously the ranting of an ignorant person. Two digit IQ I am sure. The bikers moving out of your community for this event just cut your economy in half for one thing. As for the violence, I’ve seen people fight at a bingo hall. And have you been to a sporting event lately, especially a soccer game??? All I am trying to say here is that it’s not that we are “bikers” it is that if you put that many people together there are going to be some clashes of personalities no mater who they are. As for the noise, I guess when we feel like we can ride quietly out there with you inattentive, preoccupied, cell phone talking, text messaging, and otherwise distracted drivers that KILL and maim many of us every year then we will surely quiet down. As for the complaints, my bet is that it is like the rest of the politically correct movement, driven by about 17% of the people who have nothing better to do than make a fuss about nothing. What will they do when the other 83% of us tell them to just shut up, and that is coming soon. Just food for thought, do you know how many LAWYERS ride Harleys???

Posted by Electraglide on March 15, 2009 at 7:51 AM
Classified Listings

Powered by Foundation   © Copyright 2018, Charleston City Paper   RSS