Royal Labs and Cottage Aroma Bella Day Spa are not only mindful about what goes on our bodies, but we are also environmentally conscious. We go to great lengths to leave the smallest ecological footprint possible. We do this by implementing the following practices:
• Stringent maintenance programs are in place to maintain all equipment and machinery, cooling and heating systems, water meters thus keeping them at peak operating efficiencies.
• A special Green Cleaning System is in place to reduce the amount of chemicals needed to clean and sanitize all areas.
• All paper used in our Graphics Department is reused by other departments.
• 95% of all faxes are received and handled electronically.
• We believe in a healthy working environment and are therefore 100% smoke-free.
• All used cardboard is gifted to a recycling company.
• A recycling program is utilized to remove unneeded paper materials from offices.
• When not in use, the lights in all unused treatment rooms, break rooms, sitting rooms, and powder rooms are turned off.
• The heating/cooling thermostats are adjusted to use less energy during nights and weekends, saving 2,000 pounds of CO2 a year.
• As always, we offer products that are cruelty free, never testing on animals and never using animal products.
• Cottage Aroma Bella has been constructed with green Timber, stone and mortar,
• All walls are made of natural old-fashioned plaster and emit NO formaldehyde or cancerous fumes.
• Uses Hickory Flooring or natural stone throughout the spa. NO CARPETS.
• Uses reclaimed wood beams for its beautiful ceilings.
• Hand hammered Copper sinks are placed atop the reclaimed 200 years old timber used as stands.
• A state of the art purification system circulates the air while removing contaminants from the atmosphere, all while saving energy.
• All products used at the spa are manufactured next door at Royal Labs.
• All skin and body care products are 100% VEGAN, with ORGANIC ingredients.
• Spa guests enjoy locally grown organic teas and organic foods.
• We use a healthy organic treatment system to maintain our gardens environmentally sound and beautiful.
Features: Responsible Materials, Products Obtained Locally, Chemical/Pollution Reduction, Low VOCs, Waste Reduction/Recycling, Fair Trade, Energy Efficient, Low VOC furnishings, Water Efficient, Sustainable Furnishings & Building Materials, Diverter/Reduced Water Toilets
Sat., Dec. 3, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. 2016