Confessions of a <i>Southern Charm</i> Newbie: Growing Old, Not Better
Confessions of a Southern Charm Newbie: Growing Old, Not Better S4E4: Is Whitney an alien?

Hey guys, I know what will be fun. Let’s talk about aging. Right? That’s terrible idea, but let’s do it anyway…


ArtFields fights for artistic expression as McClellanville artist's quilt of a man being lynched creates controversy
ArtFields fights for artistic expression as McClellanville artist's quilt of a man being lynched creates controversy Artistic Freedom

Lake City, SC's ArtFields, founded in 2013 and held every spring, honors southeastern artists with exhibitions, events, and awards. Art is displayed in venues all over town — from warehouses…


PHOTOS: Best of Charleston winners were transported to Neverland last night
PHOTOS: Best of Charleston winners were transported to Neverland last night Happy endings for all

Riding in on dragons, in carriages, and clutching the waists of knights in shining armor, denizens of the fairest city in the land descended upon the Gaillard for the ball…


Danny Glover will visit Charleston for Civil Rights Film Fest
Danny Glover will visit Charleston for Civil Rights Film Fest Freedom films

Like all art mediums, film is ripe with multiple genres. When it comes to pure escapism, we have a litany of films and genres to choose from. We will always…


Confessions of a <i>Southern Charm</i> Newbie: Talking Points
Confessions of a Southern Charm Newbie: Talking Points Season 4, Episode 3

Hey everybody. This week we’re going to talk about communication. In writing about a show where 98 percent of what happens is one-on-one conversations and the other 2 percent is…



{ more }

Visual Arts Openings

{ more }

Ongoing Exhibits

{ more }

Comedy

{ more }

Theater

{ more }

Books & Poetry

Classified Listings

Powered by Foundation   © Copyright 2017, Charleston City Paper   RSS