Things wrong from my visit last summer (and only visit).
1. Wait staff took over 10 minutes to say hello to the table (We, a 4 top, were 1 of 4 tables so they weren't weeded)
2. So much dust and crud on the walls that it was NASTY to look at.
3. Lack of management intervention during a scuffle between two employees. Curse words flew rampant out of one guys mouth involved in the scuffle.
4. Wait staff (all four servers), hostess and bartender stayed by the bar and talked the whole time. Drinks stayed empty and the cook had to walk the food out due to our "server" chatting at the bar.
5. Management promised gift certificates mailed due to our horrible experience to make up for the scuffled witnessed but they never came.
6. Food was marginal at best.
7. The best part was the cook who walked our food out and checked on us 2x due to our waiter loving to chat with other workers.
I've run a restaurant and I never would have allowed this lack of service to take place. I will never go there again and when friends ask, I am very honest about my experience there.
gotta love how they deleted my long review earlier .... Simply put, I agree with Comer2007. I do not see how this place stays in business.
Powered by Foundation
© Copyright 2015,
Charleston City Paper