"I only wish that the rest of this newly announced "transitionals" would shut up and leave us alone."
If the NC GOP had left Charlotte alone, we wouldn't be talking about this.
"If you don't think that will happen more and more then you're nuts."
A thing can't happen "more" if it doesn't happen now. Zero cases of this happening in SC according to our Attorney General. And any resulting actions of "gaining entry" are already illegal -- assault, etc. Like so many other demagogues before him, Grooms has a solution in search of a problem.
"That's how the NC law works as well."
The NC law has other ramifications, but mainly it serves to nullify a local law that should never have been tampered with by a state legislature. O, had the NC GOP only upheld their often-touted principals of keeping big government out of the way of local government, we wouldn't even be talking about this. Unfortunately, those principles always bend to suit the demagogue.
Yea, bacon is so weird...
Just to be clear:
1) Man opens business. Business succeeds. There is a photo.
2) Idiots post comments online with little-to-no knowledge of man, and little-to-no experience with man's business.
3) Man gives speech at Pecha Kucha, making fun of idiots that post said comments.
4) City Paper posts a short recap online, with a short quote.
5) Idiots post comments without having heard or read speech in context, because idiots cannot tell the difference between being ridiculed and being "whined" about.
I sense a pattern.
All Comments »
Powered by Foundation
© Copyright 2017,
Charleston City Paper