Poor Planning and Poor Execution:
1. Drink tickets? Who knew there was a limit when the advertisement read "all inclusive". Caused a major alcohol frenzy leading to issue #2.
2. Bar was out of control. Not only did I feel like I was in a mosh pit but why were there not a. mutiple bars b. enough staff?? Imagine the chaos if the bartenders had to deal with cash/credit card.
3. Hors D'oeuvres? Really? cheese cubes and carving stations. But it didn't really matter because there was...
4. Not enough seating/tables. How do you suggest I hold my purse, drink, plate, and eat all at the same time?
5. Who knew the bar closed at 12:30? (unless you were reading your drink tickets while you were waiting in the bar line) Even so, who knew that when the bar closes at 12:30, you would not be able to get a drink at 12:24?
6. Where were the party favors?
7. The ball dropped? Could have seen that better on my 32" tv.
8. I love dancing on broken plastic champagne glasses almost as much as I love...
9. Getting kicked out at 1. I spent approximately 1 hour trying to enjoy my $95 (I'm sorry, I mean $104 bc when I called I was told they were sold out): arrived at 9 and waited in line. got to the bar and waited in line. tried to eat and quickly dismissed that idea. went back to the bar and waited in line. watched the band. waited in line. watched the screen. danced. went to get a drink at "last call", got denied. lights came on and we were herded towards the door.
10. Locked out of the hotel and denied reentry to a. find my friend b. use the restroom c. not freeze to death while i waited on my taxi (for 1 hour) d. not get raped.
What a party.
Powered by Foundation
© Copyright 2017,
Charleston City Paper