ex jock/peace corps volunteer living downtown operating a unique ebay store.
Hot chicks good munchies plenty of parking. a life style created under a connecter.
• The Tea bagger gets up at 6:00am to prepare his morning coffee. He fills his pot
• full of good clean drinking water because some liberal fought for
• minimum water quality standards.
• He takes his daily medication with his first swallow of coffee. His
• medications are safe to take because some liberal fought to insure
• their safety and work as advertised.
• All but $10.00 of his medications are paid for by his employers
• medical plan because some liberal union workers fought their
• employers for paid medical insurance, now The Tea bagger gets it too. He prepares
• his morning breakfast, bacon and eggs this day. The Tea bagger’s bacon is safe to
• eat because some liberal fought for laws to regulate the meat packing
• The Tea bagger takes his morning shower reaching for his shampoo; His bottle is
• properly labeled with every ingredient and the amount of its contents
• because some liberal fought for his right to know what he was putting
• on his body and how much it contained. The Tea bagger dresses, walks outside and
• takes a deep breath. The air he breathes is clean because some tree-
• hugging liberal fought for laws to stop industries from polluting our
• He walks to the subway station for his government subsidized ride to
• work; it saves him considerable money in parking and transportation
• fees. You see, some liberal fought for affordable public
• transportation, which gives everyone the opportunity to be a
• The Tea bagger begins his work day; he has a good job with excellent pay,
• medicals benefits, retirement, paid holidays and vacation because some
• liberal union members fought and died for these working standards.
• The Tea bagger’s employer pays these standards because The Teabagger's employer doesn't
• want his employees to call the union.
• If The Tea bagger is hurt on the job or becomes unemployed he'll get a worker
• compensation or unemployment check because some liberal didn't think
• he should loose his home because of his temporary misfortune.
• It's noon time, The Tea bagger needs to make a Bank Deposit so he can pay some
• bills. The Tea bagger’s deposit is federally insured by the FSLIC because some
• liberal wanted to protect The Tea bagger’s money from unscrupulous bankers who
• ruined the banking system before the depression.
• The Tea bagger has to pay his Fannie Mae underwritten Mortgage and his below
• market federal student loan because some stupid liberal decided that
• The Tea bagger and the government would be better off if he was educated and
• earned more money over his lifetime..
• He arrives at his boyhood home. He was the third generation to live
• in the house financed by Farmers Home Administration because bankers
• didn't want to make rural loans. The house didn't have electric until
• some big government liberal stuck his nose where it didn't belong and
• demanded rural electrification. (Those rural Republicans would still
• be sitting in the dark)
• He turns on a radio talk show, the host keeps saying that liberals
• are bad and conservatives are good (He doesn't tell The Tea bagger that his
• beloved Republicans have fought against every protection and benefit
• The Tea bagger enjoys throughout his day). The Tea bagger agrees, "We don't need those big government liberals ruining our lives
Palin has problems. Maybe she can change her image with a Jepordy appearance and a line of fragrances. (bear urine and antler oil)
"Denmark Veasey is running wild" Help us please, I thought I heard drums.
Oh yea.... and don't forget about "Porno Pete"
it was alot of fun especially when "low rider " would show up with his Kobe jersey. I was glad when Charles Robinson stpped coming in. He was all weird looking sitting by himself at the bar.
All Comments »
Powered by Foundation
© Copyright 2016,
Charleston City Paper