Even though we're back from the early 19th century and our iPhones are humming along as usual, many still say they're looking for Comcast to show them a little love in the form of a refund. Patch has a quick run-down of the easiest ways to get your cash back.
Taking a look back, here's a list of all the productive things we were able to do yesterday while the internet gods punished us:
1. We formed a street team to pamphlet NoMo in support of "NoMo."
2. Mat Catastrophe was forced to yell at passing cars from his front porch.
3. We rewrote Revelation.
4. We dug into the bound City Paper archives for story research.
5. We drank a Royal American bourbon punch. But just one.
6. We took a deep breath from Spoleto coverage. (And thanked our lucky Slowskys that it didn't happen when we were wrapping this week's issue the day before.)
7. We walked across the street to see what the hay was going on at Martha Lou's.
8. We polished off the leftover Memorial Day BBQ. And no, I'm not bitter I didn't get the last rib.
9. We made a lot of "Comcastic" jokes.
10. We finally set the microwave clock.